Hello everyone!

A big thanks to Rafik and to Maryam for organising these elections and to all NCSG members who registered and participated. Voting turnout was amazing indeed!

I would like to thank you for your confidence and support in me. It is an honour to represent this SG in the council and I will give my best to perform this task as diligently and efficiently as possible.

Many thanks to Rafik for his work, leadership, patience and willingness to help. My deep gratitude also to Avri for her excellent work and her openness to share her massive knowledge with others. It was an amazing experience to serve with you, Avri.

Congratulations to our chair! All the best wishes and looking forward to work together.

Best wishes to all!
Marília

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Jyoti Cis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
+1 and congrats!

Sent from my iPhone

--
Marília Maciel
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" - http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en