A huge THANK YOU to all of the candidates who willing to stand for this election and represent the NCSG membership in the coming year(s)!!!!  It is mostly thankless, but important work.

And also much appreciation to our able NCSG Chair Rafik Dammak for leading us through another year of growth and for making significant advancements, especially in the number of NCSG comments submitted in the last year.  Wow!!

All best,
Robin