Congratulations Tapani.
May your tenure be the most action-packed in the interest of children and
young people everywhere.
You have our support.
Awo.

*Awo Aidam Amenyah* | Executive Director | *J INITIATIVE (JI)* |Gates 32-30
I The Orange Zone, Accra Sports Stadium | P.O Box AN 7466,Accra-North |
[log in to unmask] I
Off Line:+233 303 962 200 | +233 242 30 5656 | +233 272 001 005
                                                  | www.jinitiative.org |