Excellent job Aarti.

I still maintain that alot of people are not clear on the different models
and why one should be prefered over the other. I am one such person. James
did a great job explaining the models at the NCUC outreach in Dublin for
which I am deeply thankful.

However It might be useful by way of introduction and/or explanation to
write a quick sentence about each model so that there can be context to
your article.I'm sure readers will appreciate it. Otherwise some people may
not appreciate your critical analysis of the current dilemma.

Keep up the great work.I'm looking forward to further articles.

Warm regards

Karel DOUGLAS