Please send proposed names to me to forward on to the CSCG.  Of course anyone can nominate someone to speak at IGF - Brazil this year.  I'd especially like to encourage newer / younger voices to consider this opportunity.

Thanks,
Robin

From: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ephraim Percy Kenyanito
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2015 1:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ephraim Percy Kenyanito
Subject: [governance] IGF 2015 Brazil Request for Civil society Speakers

Dear all,

The IGF Secretariat has requested names of two potential speakers from the civil society stakeholder group to participate in the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2015 IGF.

Kindly send your suggestions on the lists by Wednesday Oct 28th so that the Internet Governance Civil Society Co-ordination Group (CSCG) and the MAG can organise for onward transmission to the IGF Secretariat.

Regards,

--

Best Regards,

​​Ephraim Percy Kenyanito