Hi Maryam,

Although I am not Tapani, I am able to download the file from my end. So a
few things to check:

- Is the hosting server able to reach https://downloads.wordpress.org ?

- Perhaps this happened when that particular url was temporarily
unavailable, can you try now

- Can you download the file to your PC and then upload to WordPress for
installation. Here is the url:
https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/gallery-bank.zip

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2