Dear ALL the link states:

*DEADLINE EXTENDED* ā€“ Applications to join the CCT Review Team are now due
on *13 November 2015*

I would like to join but I believe Kathy is right about it being "a working
group on steroids". This is view is supported by the stringent criteria to
be a member as listed under the heading  "knowledge and experience". You
should be an expert in the area of study.

I would certainly welcome being an observer or an understudy to the group
if that is possible.

regards

Karel DOUGLAS