Thanks for the link of the study María. I just went over it.  90% of the RFP asks for a lot of pretty short time series of data I doubt exists in the region in a consistent statistical form , without any good suggested hypothesis to test (page 4). Again,  how do you expect the number of registrations (in LatAm) to grow if the services are provided  by a fee businesses in the north.

Pretty much looking for regional suggestions for a problem caused elsewhere, as this thread has been suggesting over the last few days.

Rafik, maybe we should try to draft a shirt summary of these complex set of questions for Dublin and maybe we could get some smarter responses from Board and GDD.

Marilia, should we give it a try again from the political, distributional and commercial perspectives??? Any other volunteers from the north and the south?

A nice Sunday to all.

Carlos Raúl