Bill, Milton

Entry barriers AND economies of scale. What we need to think about in LDC
is not the next Alibaba, but helping digitize businesses of limited local
or at the most regional reach. And then domain name is only one element in
their value chain, hosting, web design, online payments and logistics being
important as well.

Carlos Raúl