+1 on the work done. Will be good to know if reasons where provided for the NO as I expect it won't be an outright "no"

Regards
Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.

On 6 Oct 2015 14:49, "Karel Douglas" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Padmini,

Excellent work! This is very useful information.

I note that some of the requests are very broad in nature and would pose a challenge to comply eg those requests for "All communications from ..."," all documents from..". In some jurisdictions this can be a legitimate reason for denial if the request is too burdensome.

ICANN must provide a reason(s) to support why it denies a request - merely stating "No" does not engender trust as the decision may not have any merit. Providing clear reasons would ensure that ICANN is in fact following the DIDP , it would provide legal guidance for future applicants and would comfort disappointed applicants who would be better informed on whether to pursue a re-consideration of the decision.

regards

Karel