From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia Gnilane Senghor
Sent: Saturday, 24 October 2015 3:14 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: my last day as NCSG chair

Dear Rafik,

Thanks a lot for your commitment and support.

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours!

Bye and see you soon.

Patricia

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 4:15 PM, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Rafik.

Thank.you very much for.your very good wok as chair of Nscg over two past year.

Hago Dafalla

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>

  _____