All my supports to Grace Githaiga nomination!

Mamadou

Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 06:45:23 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Nominating Grace for NCUC EC
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks Benjamin.

I am in support of GG's nomination. She is good to go!

Greetings from The Gambia.

Thank you.

--
Best Regards,
AMBASSADOR ITU Telecom World Young Innovators Competition.

Mobile : +220 9865300 |  6865300 | 3965300
Skype: profkawsu   |  Facebook: Kawsu.f.Sillah
Twitter: @ksillah1  | LinkedIn: KAWSU SILLAH