I'm absorbing all the positive energy ~ and it feels so good! :-))

Thanks Stafania et al...Its really great to read all these positive
messages. I definitely am encouraged to "roll up my sleeves" and join the
collective efforts of the community to get the job done!!!

Stefania, your support is very welcome and re-assuring.Thank U. I
 misinterpreted your post - It was a newbie error! LOL. Its now in the good
hands of the Council who will make the necessary decision.

Best regards!

Karel DOUGLAS

Karel