I take the liberty of forwarding the draft final report for the Privacy
Proxy Accreditation Issues working group, which will hopefully soon be
sent out for public comment.  The team who have worked on this for the
past two years is busy examining this prior to our next and possibly
last working group call on December 1, trying to make sure that
everything we wanted in there is adequately represented.  I doubt that
anyone not following this closely will be too interested in diving in to
have a look, but fresh eyes are always welcome.  This is a very
important process, to protect the rights of registrants to maintain the
ability to use privacy proxy services.   Do let me know if you find
anything in there that you question.
Kind regards,
Stephanie Perrin
PS the NCSG team on this is Kathy Kleiman, Stephanie Perrin, James
Gannon, Amr El Sadr and David Cake.  Anyone wishing to take a look at
the WG activities can find the records here.
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43983094