Subject: [Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Final Report with updated recommendations, and next steps
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 22:38:51 +0000
From: Mary Wong <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Dear WG members,

Please find attached both a clean and marked-up (red-lined) version of the updated draft Final Report. As the marked-up version may be somewhat difficult to read given the number of paragraphs moved around, added to or deleted, we hope the clean version will be helpful in providing a straightforward read of the proposed final form of the WG recommendations while the mark-up will show where the changes were made from the draft report that was circulated on 8 October.

As noted in the WG Work Plan, circulation of this updated document opens the period for the WG’s consensus call. Following this, in accordance with the GNSO's WG Guidelines, the WG co-chairs will make a final evaluation of the consensus support levels and, if necessary, assign specific designations of such to each individual WG recommendation. Any minority statements must therefore also be submitted by that time. As noted in the WG Work Plan, the co-chairs plan to close the consensus call period by Monday 7 December 2015. Unless determined otherwise as a result of this consensus period, the recommendations are currently marked as Full Consensus of the WG.

For your convenience, the main changes that were made to the draft report include the following:
Thanks to everyone, especially our co-chairs and the various Sub-Teams, for facilitating our progress toward a Final Report!

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director