Good work there Ephraim and team!

I admired your energy. IGF is youth. Lets continue delivering.

Keep up the momentun.

Cheers,

--
Best Regards,
AMBASSADOR ITU Telecom World Young Innovators Competition.

Mobile : +220 9865300 |  6865300 | 3965300
Skype: profkawsu   |  Facebook: Kawsu.f.Sillah
Twitter: @ksillah1  | LinkedIn: KAWSU SILLAH