Thanks Amr,

Your kind and generous offer is accepted! I am always happy to receive any and all guidance that you and other can possibly offer. Your institutional knowledge will be greatly appreciated. feel free to drop me a line ( of list) and we can have a discussion on those pointers of where to get started! Thanks!

regards

Karel Douglas