Congratulations indeed! Fantastic and befitting Honour!

Mark Leiser, BS, LLB (Hon) | PhD Candidate | University of Strathclyde |
Faculty of Humanities and Social Science | The Law School l Centre for
Internet Law and Policy | Room GH806 | Graham Hills Building | 50 George
Street | Glasgow G1 1QE | Tel. +44 141-548-2493

Email <[log in to unmask]> | Bio
<https://www.strath.ac.uk/humanities/courses/gradschool/studentprofiles/markleiser/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=189149411&trk=tab_pro> | Google+
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/105289982691060086995/posts>