Hi Avri and all,

Thank you for shararing this call of nomitions with us.

I've been  NCSG member since december 2011 and be fully involved in NPOC
promotion within the ICANN ecosystem.
I'm an IT Consultant and trainer and an activist in local ICT4D
organizations aiming to promote ICT in Least evlping Countries.
I was also in NETMundial in April 2014 and in ICANN53 in Buenos Aires.
I use to particpate in West African IGFs (WAIGFs) and local (Togo) IGFs
meetings since its inception in Togo in 2011.

Therefore, I'm sharing that I've been nominated as one of the African
region candidates for this MAG renewal.

So, I need you're support.

Warm regards and cheers

AYAOVI OLEVIE AGBENYO KOUAMI
Member of NPOC EXCOM

--
*Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI*

*Directeur-Adjoint de O and K IT SOLUTIONS sarl (Editeur de logiciels de
gestion SIGE (http!//www.oandkit.com <http://www.oandkit.com>)*

*Président/CEO de l'INTIC4DEV (Institut des TIC pour le développement)*

*SG de ESTETIC  - Association Togolaise des professionnels des TIC
(http://www.estetic.tg <http://www.estetic.tg>)*

*ICANN-GNSO-NCSG-NPOC Communications Committee Chair (http://www.npoc.org/
<http://www.npoc.org/>)Membre du FOSSFA (www.fossfa.net
<http://www.fossfa.net>) et Membre de Internet Society (www.isoc.org
<http://www.isoc.org>) *

*Skype : olevie1 FB : @olivier.kouami.3 Twitter : #oleviek Lomé – Togo*
ICANN - Fellow & Alumni

*Membre fondateur du RIK-Togo (Réseau Interprofessionnel du Karité au Togo)*