Hi Rafik,

Response inline.

> thanks for the suggestion,
> if I understand, this service/app allows video streaming via smartphone so I am assuming you/someone can set the smartphone for the live streaming for the whole meeting day or there is a limit?

We could but there are better apps, such as YouTube streaming, for that.

> - does it allow recording the streaming for later view. nice to keep recordings as archives and if it can be ported to youtube channel

It disappears after 24 hours so it's not a good platform if that is the goal. One of the appeals of Periscope is it is live, now and then gone. It is ever-changing and interactive. Immediate responses received via hearts and short chat. Here today, gone tomorrow.

That said, sure it can be captured and ported to Youtube but why? For example, here is a Periscope I captured of an unreleased HBO video of U2's December 6th Paris concert. The December 7th show was actually broadcast but someone Scoped a copy of the prior nights rehearsal:

http://youtu.be/dVB-Fkzes_M

As you can see it does not size correctly and brings hearts and chats with it. Not a great app for capturing sessions. As I was at the show great momento for me, though.

> - I see that there is comments capabilities, probably open to those with periscope and/or twitter accounts? also it can be publicized via twitter.

Yes. In some ways you can think of it as a video Twitter. There are also some SEO techniques we could use to get it on the List..Periscopes front page.

> I can assume that we can embed that in website online.

For 24 hours only...see above.

> btw we will have the adobe connect for remote participation as usual . details will be shared later when everything is set.

And IMHO that would be best for capturing the sessions. Periscope should be viewed as an add on for those of us with limited attention spans. A post meeting chat at a cafe, for example.

I have received decent private feedback from many of our newer and younger members. Thank you so much! One thing I'm learning is that Periscope seems to be available in some countries where, for example, YouTube is blocked.

I'm going to run a few ideas by ICANN and see what I can come up with. Will report back as soon as I can.

Best,

Ed