Just a minor point of clarification Deirdre Williams is from St. Lucia not TT.

Regards
Cintra Sooknanan

On 25 Jan 2016 15:53, "Tapani Tarvainen" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
One more:

6. Isaque Manteiga Joaquim (Mozambique)

Keep 'em coming... also, note that of course we may choose to
endorse non-ncsg members if we want - indeed all of these are
not our members, just people we might want to consider.
Apologies for the confusion.

Tapani