Hi

Just for the sake of clarification: I am an NCSG member and one of the applications listed
I think all the names can be sent as well

My reasons for applying were about diversity and inclusion [1] and I was supported publicly [2] in this list and others in Bestbits and IGC (a few of those being also expression of support all names).

[]s

Renata

[1] http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind1601&L=NCSG-DISCUSS&O=D&X=A2C2D1B79BEE43393B&Y=raquino%40gmail.com&P=21752
[2] http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind1601&L=NCSG-DISCUSS&O=D&X=A2C2D1B79BEE43393B&Y=raquino%40gmail.com&P=27965