Dear Ed, Robin, Milton, Matt and all who negotiated our CCWG positions,
Tx you for the nights, weekends, holidays, vacations and time from
family, friends, work and life that you took to go through thousands of
emails, hundreds of calls, innumerable meetings and stressful public
consultations. Congratulations on reaching this point of agreement and a
final report!

I have read Milton's article The Transition: The Good, The Bad and the
Ugly at
http://www.internetgovernance.org/2016/02/19/the-transition-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/.
I will now dive into the Final Report at the link below.  I hope
everyone will...

Tx you Ed for letting us know about recent developments!  Good luck to
our CCWG team catching up on sleep!

Best,
Kathy