From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sam Lanfranco
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 9:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cannot View Cruz Press Release re: CEO Fadi

Thanks Michael,

I can get Fadi's response, and I can get to the circleid.com<http://circleid.com> page, but again, when I click on that page's link to the Cruz Press Release I get:

[cid:image001.png@01D16EE8.FA4AD010]and again a blank page.

Sam L.

On 24/02/2016 9:12 AM, Michael Oghia wrote:
Try this:

Cruz's response to Fadi: http://www.circleid.com/posts/20160223_icann_ceo_fadi_chehade_is_misleading_the_us_senate_says_sen_cruz/<http://www.circleid.com/posts/20160223_icann_ceo_fadi_chehade_is_misleading_the_us_senate_says_sen_cruz/>

Fadi's response: https://www.cruz.senate.gov/files/documents/Letters/20160219_ICANN_CEOLetter.pdf<https://www.cruz.senate.gov/files/documents/Letters/20160219_ICANN_CEOLetter.pdf>

Do those work?

-Michael

Michael J. Oghia