So the clarification would be that you want to know which staff person is responsible for the HR aspect of Work Stream 2.
And/or, you want a specialized staff person assigned to that.
Those are nice practical questions.
But please! don't frame it as a request to have a staff person "working on the development of a human rights policy." WE are supposed to develop the HR policy. The staff is supposed to facilitate our work.