Hi colleagues,

Just wanted to share this with you and invite you to subscribe to oafrica (if not yet) to receive updates about ICT in Africa. My friend Tim is doing a great job gathering all these at one place.

I want to specifically highlight this article about Facebook and free basics because i found it interesting in the debate about net neutrality and zero-rating:
http://www.ictworks.org/2016/01/14/be-honest-you-hate-free-basics-because-its-facebook/

I will be happy to hear your thoughts!

Happy week start!

Arsene

-----------------
Arsène Tungali,
Executive Director, Rudi International
www.rudiinternational.org

Founder & Director, Mabingwa Forum
www.mabingwa-forum.com
Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo
Phone: +243993810967

2015 Mandela Washington Fellow | ICANN Fellow | ISOC IGF Ambassador | Activist & Youth Leader

Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)

Begin forwarded message: