Ed, et. al.,

I can assure you that the dialogue around the appropriate targets, remit, and actions for ICANN civil society awareness raising and engagement is ongoing. It is fair to say that while there is some cooperation between the NCSG constituency (we NPOC in particular) and ICANN there is no consensus on how this should be done. This is part of why NPOC is also looking to collaboration and event partnerships with others beyond ICANN for NGO/Civil Society outreach for awareness and engagement. There is an ongoing challenge here.

Sam L.