Hi Tapani

Are you sure that this is not specifically for those that do not have a Moroccan consulate in their country and hence eligible to receive a visa upon arrival ?

"If Morocco does not have diplomatic representation in your country, please submit your application directly to the Moroccan Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Consular and Social Affairs via email to[log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask], with the following attached documents:
https://meetings.icann.org/en/marrakech55