Is it too late? We shall be featuring the role of civil society in IG at the Kenya and EA IGF. Also to demystify ICANN.
Regards,

Tarehe 15 Feb 2016 7:51 PM, "Olévié Kouami" <[log in to unmask]> aliandika:
Dear Tapani.

The Not-for-Profit Association, INTIC4DEV, that I'm the promoter in Togo has usually joined its forces with others members, mainly from the local Chapter of ISoc to organize each year the our local IGF.

NCSG need to be promote during this event and also during the West Africa IGF (WAIGF).

My 2 cents
-Olévié-

Hello Tapani,

very important information, We have national IGF and central africa IGF for this year. Surely, NCSG will have a panel.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
SECRETAIRE EXECUTIF FGI-IGF RDC
COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFEC
ICANN/AFRALO Member
ISOC Member
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : [log in to unmask]
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr

Dear all,

If you are planning a workshop in IGF this year with some NCSG-related
theme and have not been in touch with me yet but would still like to
get support from NCSG, there's still time - but not much: I need to
hear from you TODAY (within 24 hours).

Thank you,

--
Tapani Tarvainen