Hello All,

Thanks Joly for welcoming us..... I am a little shy but I will try to
introduce myself and Africa2.0 foundation.

Hello All,

I am very happy to join the team.

I am Farell FOLLY, Chapter Head and Technology Champion at Africa2.0 (
www.africa2point0.org).

Africa2.0 is an advocacy group developing and implementing strategies to
produce positive outcomes for millions of Africans.

We have 600+ members, 34 chapters across the world, 85,000 followers, and
we created 8000 start-up Africa Jobs within 5 years.

Africa 2.0 serves as:

   - 1.       A voice for the civil society across Africa and respected
   interlocutor with regional, pan-African and international organizations.
   - 2.       A source of inspiration for leadership and enabling force
   supporting the emergence of young leaders
   - 3.       A driving force and active promoter of the Vision Africa 2020
   vision among decision makers, media , and Corporate Africa.
   - 4.       An active agent for a faster, stronger, deeper regional
   integration
   - 5.       A partner of choice working closely with other organizations
   (Multilaterals, NGO etc) to increase coordination as well as accelerate the
   development of Africa.
   -
   - We have a few task forces that identify key or critical issues that
   need to be addressed in order to implement a sustainable development for
   Africa. I am part of the Technology Task force.

Please feel free to visit our website for more information :
www.africa2point0.org

Meilleures salutations,

--ff--