Hi Everyone,
I am Cindy Konits, a new media artist. I am presently developing, and seeking partners for an exhibition called DIGITAL INTIMACY, a visual and sonic immersive experience about the accessibility and ease of exploitation of personal information. Feel free to contact me if you would like to know more about it!

Cindy

Cindy Konits
new media artist
1+410-698-7590