Do those work?

-Michael
__________________

Michael J. Oghia
Istanbul, Turkey
2015 ISOC IGF Ambassador
#TCKchat co-host, 1st session
Skype: mikeoghia

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Sonia H. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I've had the same problem (Turkey) trying to display the page.

Sonia Herring

Sonia

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 4:09 PM, Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I only get a blank page when (from Canada) I try to view Cruz's press release 2599.
I get to the site, but only a blank page:

I get a blank page using Chrome, using Firefox, and using  Psiphon Virtual Private Network.
The URL is correct and it comes up in search engines but I cannot get to the page.

Has the page been blocked to Canada or are there other problems?

Sam L.