Thanks to all for your welcome messages!

Javier Pallero here, Access Now Policy Analyst. My work focuses mostly in Latin America but I also deal with international issues like internet governance.

We look forward to engage all of you in productive dialogues,

Best regards.

---

Javier Pallero

Policy Analyst / Analista de Politicas
Access Now | accessnow.org

PGP 0xEBFD028A
Fingerprint 0503 FBA1 10B2 B83C 61FC FE3B 4E7E EBDD EBFD 028A

Participe de RightsCon Silicon Valley, del 30 de Marzo al 1 de Abril de 2016: rightscon.org