Thanks for the interest, Matt!

Nominations should be submitted to the CSCG’s nominations committee via the email address nomcom06 [at] internetgov-cs [dot] org no later than 15 March 2016.  I will post more detail here to this NCSG list in a couple days about what specifically should be included in an application for consideration, as CSCG is finalizing that notice at this time.

Thanks again!
Robin