Hi Sogintu,

That's a pity. we have been bringing this to the attention of the Board
multiple times. With some other community members we have drafted a
document. If you could jot down your problem there we can inform the staff
about it and hopefully make it less difficult for the future.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bKGEtdLkwAyPTcPtR9WqzH2wmW-pZmhhZfUWgejeKEU/edit?usp=sharing

--
Farzaneh