Given the timelines involved I would suggest that the PC consider sending a message of endorsement of the position of the IAB https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-rdap-profile-03dec15/msg00001.html which aligns with the discussions and thinking of many of the NCSG members involved in this item.

James

From: NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday 16 March 2016 at 8:23 p.m.
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: Public comment period on RDAP closing 18/03

More information on this issue can be found here: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/rdap-profile-2015-12-03-en

Best
Marília

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 5:19 PM, Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hello everyone,

The deadline to present inputs to the public comment period on the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Operational Profile for gTLD Registries and Registrars is closing 18/03.

To our NCSG members and particularly to those of us following privacy discussions more closely, is there any comment that we would like to present?

Thanks
Marília

--
Marília Maciel
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu<http://www.diplomacy.edu>
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" - http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en