I like Kathy's and Niels's suggestions with Matt's positive and forward looking tweaks. I would maybe add a question about the board's strategy to work for the approval of the transition in the US Congress. Internal lobby will be important, but, given the global importance of this process, the political support of those sitting in the board is important as well, I think.