I am now at Casablanca waiting to board 8pm flight to Marrakech I
understand I will be at Menara RAK at around the 9pm. Can someone please
advise me on the cheapest taxes and hotel? I have just realized there might
be communication barrier between me and the locals.

Kindly assist.

James Njoroge

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.