you are most welcome, and Ed Morris says re hotels:  Ibis near the train station. About 25-30 euros a night.
cheers Stephanie

On 2016-03-04 14:04, KASWESHA wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Thank you very much Stephanie and Sana. For some reasons best known to myself and which I don't want to share for now I haven't the hotel or the taxi online but with this advice and timely information I believe I won't face any trouble when I get there.

Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.