Thanks a lot Mary am. I am staying at the hotel called Eddakhla at old town
big square. Kindly advise on whether all the buses passes around there to
safe disappointed. I am having communication barrier with the locals for I
don't either French or Arabic

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.