Congrats are in comrades you have all my support

Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 12:40 PM, "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Congratulations to a great trio!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: NCSG-Discuss im Auftrag von Tapani Tarvainen
Gesendet: Mo 07.03.2016 09:55
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Shuttle information

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to announce that in its meeting yesterday,
NCSG Policy Committee elected its new leadership team:

Marília Maciel, Chair
David Cake, Vice chair
Matthew Shears, Vice chair

with a convincing 12-1 victory against None Of The Above.

Congratulations and thank you, Marília, Dave and Matt!

--
Tapani Tarvainen