Thank you, Sam. Very useful information to our members and our councillors.
Looking forward to the update in NCSG Tuesday meeting.
Best wishes,
MarĂ­lia

--
*MarĂ­lia Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en