Thank you, Sam. Very useful information to our members and our councillors. Looking forward to the update in NCSG Tuesday meeting.
Best wishes,
Marília

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 11:06 PM, Joan Kerr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Sam.

Joan

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 6:51 AM, Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

For the Record:

NPOC has reviewed the ICANN CCWG Accountability Recommendations and has approved them.

As a constituency part of the Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group (NCSG)
NPOC will support approval of the Accountability Final Recommendations.

For detailed information see:  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58723827

NPOC expects that individual comments will be submitted with regard to individual recommendations.

Sam Lanfranco, Chair
NPOC Policy Committee

--
Marília Maciel
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" - http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en