Thanks Marilia. I will certainly coordinate with Rudy.

I am sure the records of both NCUC and NPOC will make NCSG look pretty good!

Stefi

________________________________
Da: NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]> per conto di Marilia Maciel <[log in to unmask]>
Inviato: martedì 8 marzo 2016 01.39
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: Re: Questions NCSG to the Board

Hi Stefania, excellent, I have reached out to Rudi as well on number 1 and he kindly agreed to speak about diversity in NPOC. Could you coordinate tomorrow and share your intervention? Then I think we will have a fairly good feedback on diversity in the NCSG.

Hi Ed, great! Thanks for volunteering. It would be nice if we get to hear from our rep Robin too, if she want to speak. Just to remind everyone that the floor is open to others who want to take the mic as well during the exchanges.

All the best
Marília