Hi !

Please, I wanted to demand if it's possible for the shuttle coming from Pullmann Palmeraie to take us at RIU TIKIDA HOTEL ? It's just at 5 to 10 mn from Pullman.
Thank you in advance.
-Olevie-

Indeed. Congrats to the trio.

Thanks.

Amr

--
Olévié Ayaovi Agbenyo KOUAMI
Directeur-Adjoint de O and K IT SOLUTIONS sarl