James - what are the downsides and upsides for privacy of RDAP -
Andrew's mail did not seem to address the pros/cons except for
differentiated access....
Thanks.

On 3/16/2016 8:47 PM, James Gannon wrote:
> Given the timelines involved I would suggest that the PC consider
> sending a message of endorsement of the position of the IAB
> https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-rdap-profile-03dec15/msg00001.html which
> aligns with the discussions and thinking of many of the NCSG members
> involved in this item.
>
> James
>
> From: NCSG-Discuss <[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Marilia Maciel
> <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
> Date: Wednesday 16 March 2016 at 8:23 p.m.
> To: "[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
> Subject: Re: Public comment period on RDAP closing 18/03
>
> More information on this issue can be found here:
> https://www.icann.org/public-comments/rdap-profile-2015-12-03-en
>
> Best
> Marília
>
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 5:19 PM, Marilia Maciel
>
>     Hello everyone,
>
>     The deadline to present inputs to the public comment period on the
>     Registration Data Access Protocol(RDAP) Operational Profile
>     forgTLD Registries and Registrars is *_closing 18/03_*.
>
>     To our NCSG members and particularly to those of us following
>     privacy discussions more closely, is there any comment that we
>     would like to present?
>
>     Thanks
>     Marília
>
>     --
>     *Marília Maciel*
>     Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV
>     Direito Rio
>     Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV
>     Law School
>     http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts
>
>     DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
>     <http://www.diplomacy.edu>
>     PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
>     Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
>     http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en
>

> --
> *Marília Maciel*
> Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
> Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
> School
> http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts
>
> DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu <http://www.diplomacy.edu>
> PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
> Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
> http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en

--

Matthew Shears | Director, Global Internet Policy & Human Rights Project
Center for Democracy & Technology | cdt.org

CDT's Annual Dinner, Tech Prom, is April 6, 2016. Don't miss out - register at cdt.org/annual-dinner.

---