Hi James, thanks for the clarifications you provided.

Based on this information and considering the little time we have, the question seems to be: should NCSG endorse IAB's comment on RDAP? It would be great if our members, specially those in our policy committee, could share their views on the next hours.

Thanks!
Marília

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 5:24 AM, Shane Kerr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
All,

At 2016-03-17 09:22:34 +0100
Shane Kerr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm not sure the NCUC necessarily needs to have an opinion about the
> technology itself, and can happily wait and weigh in on the parts that
> matter to us.

Of course I meant NCSG. I blame decaffeinated coffee.

Cheers,

--
Shane

--
Marília Maciel
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" - http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en