Yes,

I get Your point, Sam, and all I am saying that this is internal division of work within the CCWP and asking how to better call the 'groups' inside of the CCWP - suggestions would be nice,

Monika

----

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Melbourne Law School | The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

Center for Media, Data and Society I Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I
Executive Committee I Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I
Z E P H I R O : Progressive Platform for Human Rights I zephiroplatform.org I
Centre for Internet & Human Rights I European University Viadrina I cihr.eu I

I am just raising a question about process here. The ICANN Working Group process has a very specific formula for chartering and creation. Ad hoc groupings around issues (here human rights) are differentiated as Working Parties. All I am suggesting is that labels be kept distinct so that there is not confusion among the ICANN crowd, and outside the ICANN crowd. How that is done for the parts of a Working Party should be in ways that also minimize confusion. As you well know in law, words in formal processes have precise meanings.