I think Sam is raising a really important point.  There is so much work going on it is getting confusing, eg. we already have the privacy sub working group of the PDP on WHOIS.  So I would recommend using the term sub-party...sounds awful but avoids confusion.  Unless someone can think of something better that is not already in use at ICANN.  Subteam of the WP might also work...gives the lovely acronym STWP, what is not to love about that?
cheers steph
PS not volunteering for anything, sorry, up to my eyeballs in work on the WHO2.  I feel it necessary to check the work of those summarizing documents, so that is a lot of reading.

On 2016-04-07 8:43, Sam Lanfranco wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Monika,

I am just raising a question about process here. The ICANN Working Group process has a very specific formula for chartering and creation. Ad hoc groupings around issues (here human rights) are differentiated as Working Parties. All I am suggesting is that labels be kept distinct so that there is not confusion among the ICANN crowd, and outside the ICANN crowd. How that is done for the parts of a Working Party should be in ways that also minimize confusion. As you well know in law, words in formal processes have precise meanings.