Hi,

I just wanted to remind folks of Ed’s email below. For those who have been following the GNSO review, you may be interested to see what the GNSO review working party has to say about Westlake’s recommendations. This is particularly relevant now, because the GNSO Council will likely vote on adopting the work done by the working party at its meeting next week.

I’ve attached the document prepped by the working party now under review. If anyone has any questions, please ask away. But also know that if you haven’t been following the work being done by Westlake over the past couple of years, the working party responses may not always make much sense. :)

Thanks.

Amr